Kerry Washington Talks Baby, Career & More As She Covers Self Magazine


Kerry Washington looks every bit the self made woman that she is on the cover of Self magazine’s September issue.

The mother of one is seen rocking a green one-piece with a blue insert as she dishes on being Olivia Pope, her new mommy roles, taking care of her body irrespective of her busy schedule and lots more.

On Being Olivia Pope
Now that I’ve been playing Olivia Pope for 4 years I feel like she’s taught me so much about who I want to be in some ways, and who I don’t want to be. Characters come into my life sometimes when I need to learn something from them.

On What She Thinks Being a Self Made Woman Is All About
The key to really being successful as a self made woman for me has been learning to ask for help. Each of us is incredibly unique, we each have things that we can offer the world that nobody else can because you are you. But I can’t really be myself fully until I allow people to help me. And then we can really be our full selves.


0 comments:

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 BayanoONLINE