See Denrele Edun's Crazy Message To Karen Igho


Popular Channel O VJ  Denrele Edun and Karen Igho have been close friends for the past seven years. So Denrele was among the first who congratulated the former BBA winner on her birthday.

Using his Instagram account, the eccentric VJ sent birthday wishes to Karen who he first met in 2008. As expected, his message did not disappoint her, as it was hilarious.

Read the full message below:

HBD ThunderK & Tsunami @karenighorakos !!! Columbus was a famous man;
Einstein was one, too.
They were known to all, but then,
Along came YOU.
Advertisement

KimKardashian, she sabi reality no be small;
Oprah Winfrey can talk,
But your fine qualities outshine them all;
You’re the greatest one we know.
(You ain’t African’s SweetHeart for nuffin!). To us, your name will always charm;
Your features we’ll never forget.
You’ll always be special and famous to us;
May your birthday be your best one yet!

Ahem #ClearsThroat….Karen, you ain’t gonna get off like that!
You are honestly the most infuriating, troublesome and crazily annoying specieI know but hey, that’s why I love you so!

From the first day I set my eyes on you at my birthday party in 2008 ( Club Papas in V/I all thanks to @dukeofspadess ), I knew you were sweet trouble when you walked in like it was your party!!
“Touch my b$£%$”, you said and then I knew I had found a #KickAss #MadCap #SmoothOperator #Agent001 BUDDY!

From our crazy Elegushi nites to RedCarpet drama to our endless arguments in your house to all the Wahala-Winches U have met through me….You forever remain my ride or die chick!!!
Mr Yaroslav Rakos….I hail you o!

I’m glad I was the Anchor at your wedding….If you had picked anyone else, I for put banger for your ****

On the day of her birthday Karen shared a photo on her Instagram rocking a baby bump. She also wrote a touching message thanking God for allowing her to have good health and a loving husband.

0 comments:

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 BayanoONLINE